Friday, February 21, 2014

What to Pack: Vacay

I am seriously having the most exciting start ever to self employment ever! Tomorrow my boyfriend & I leave to go to Florida where we'll be in my hometown for a few days, sneaking in some time at the beach, a trip to Disney, and catching up with friends. To wrap up the week I get the honor of standing by my bestie, Jocelyn (of Saucy Jocey's Kitchen). 

Needless to say after the longest & coldest winter ever, this Florida girl is so excited for sunshine and warm weather and to kick off my entrepreneurial adventure with a relaxing trip!

Since all I've been wearing lately are chunky sweaters & winter boots, these are a couple of the pieces I'm dreaming of taking with me in my suitcase:

What to Pack: Vacay

Shop the Post: 


I seriously didn't know I was capable of being this pale. I've been applying some self tanner to give me a gentle glow & hope the weather cooperates so I can break out my bikini. In FL I have no shame breaking out the Lilly Pulitzer, panama hats & beachy graphic tees. Sorry I'm not sorry!

I promise to keep you posted on my vacation adventures & new journey with LPF Media!
Be sure to follow me on instagram for the latest updates: @lapetitefashionista!

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Allison said...

You deserve the sun, girl - I can't imagine the winter you've been having! Love all your choices (as per usual) and cannot WAIT to see all your pictures (while I'm freezing and completely jealous).
I feel you on paleness - I realized my normal concealer is now making me look too orange, so I had to buy a new (oh too pale) one, ah!

Jessica said...

I'm right there with ya on the pale scale. I'm in dire need of a spray tan. Enjoy your vacay!

26 and Not Counting

Tomissa said...

Super jealous of your vacay. Please take tons of Disney photos, dear!

Becca Lucio said...

With the possibility of SNOW here in ATL again next week, I am dreaming of Florida as well! ENJOY! you deserve it

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Disney sounds like fun!

Jessica Joyce said...

Happy warm weather to you! Packing for a trip is always such a stressful time for me. Summer weather IS the easiest though!

Your Friend, Jess

Camille said...

I love all your vacation picks especially that adorable Rebecca Minkoff bag!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh gosh I wish I was going on a vacay! And I would LOVE to take all these items with me.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Woot woot! I am unemployed (a little different than self-employed lol) and celebrating with a vacay too! Headed to Florida then a cruise. Except I think it's actually been warmer in SoCal than the islands haha.

Jessica Engelsma said...

This post makes me so happy. Can't wait to escape this awful winter!!

xo
Jessi
theowlchic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You forgot this jacket: http://www.lavenue.com/l-avenue/black-quilted-jacket/2105

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin