Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cobalt + Lime

"Baby will you be my, cobalt & lime" .. that's all I could think about as a title for this post. Anyone remember that Shwayze song? I was craving a pop of color in my wardrobe and picked up this light chartreuse blouse at LOFT while doing a little bit of shopping on my birthday. I slipped it on in the fitting room and loved that I felt out of my winter slump. 

I also received a few #happymail birthday packages from my besties! One of them had the cute bracelets in it that I'm rocking in these outfit pictures! My friends seriously know me all too well.

La Petite Fashionista: Cobalt + Lime

What I'm Wearing: Top: LOFT // Pants: H&M // Shoes: Forever 21 
Necklace: H&M // #ArmParty: J.Crew Factory + Gifted

La Petite Fashionista: Cobalt + Lime #ArmParty

La Petite Fashionista: Lime + Cobalt


I love the pop of cobalt & turquoise against the citron shade of the blouse! It's been a crazy busy week working on LPF Media, putting the finishing touches on La Petite Fashionista Mag (look for it's launch in April!) & working on my talk about branding for Go Blog Social! 

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

xoxo, lauren

[stay social with LPF]


Sherin said...

That colour combination is stunning. Love those shoes so much too!

Zhenya H said...

Oh Lauren, you are too cute!

Rachel Lynne said...

This combination is stunning! AND THOSE HEELS ARE SO FABULOUS!

Allison said...

You are absolutely perfect. I'm obsessed with all of these gorgeous colors!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin