Saturday, March 8, 2014

Colorful Plaid + Pink Lipstick

I'm not letting this never ending snow get me down. I combated the cold by throwing on the most colorful long sleeved shirt I owned with a brightly colored beanie, and my most pouty pink lipstick. I'm not going to lie, it definitely helped chase the winter blues away!

My other solutions for feeling more spring-y include: buying fresh flowers for the house, treating myself to spa pedicures & shopping for the first pair of the sandals of the season!

La Petite Fashionista: Colorful Plaid + Pink Lipstick

La Petite Fashionista: Colorful Plaid + Pink Lipstick

La Petite Fashionista: Colorful Plaid + Pink Lipstick

Get the Look:
Colorful Plaid Shirt: Target (similar) // Skinny Jeans: Aeropostale (similar)  // Studded Ankle Boots (similar) Pink Beanie: Target (similar) // Monogram Necklace: 9th & Elm (similar) // Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar) // Lipstick: Maybelline (similar) //  Mint Bag: Lands' End Canvas (similar)

What do you do  to feel more springy when you're starting to feel the winter blues? 

xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

I love that plaid shirt. It's so pretty and bright!

Camille said...

I love how colorful this outfit is! It really brightens your mood!


Tania Franco said...

Very cute style! Love all the color.

Much Love,

Panty Buns said...

I love bright Spring colours and agree that they're a mood lifter! The colour of your lovely pink lipstick coordinates beautifully with your pink beany and the pink in your plaid shirt. The flowers and pedicure sound nice too. Only 11 more days 'til Spring! :)

Aimee P said...

That is the cutest plaid shirt! :)
xoxo Aimee

Rachel Degraba said...

loving those booties!

Rachel @

Jessica said...

I love this look. Makes me want to try it on myself too. I love how you chose bright colors to brighten up your day on a rather snowy cold day.

Bolin said...

This is a very nice girl.she is good lookingCarolina Air Conditioning Durham NC
.her dress is beautiful.

Allison said...

You are SO pretty - I love the bright lipstick and gorgeous plaid. You look perfect, girl!

wakeupformakeup said...

LOV-ING this lipstick on you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin