Friday, March 14, 2014

It's My Birthday + I'll Blog if I Want To!

Today I turn 25 (!!) and let me tell you, I'm so excited for all that this year will bring. So far I am loving my entrepreneurial journey and all that it's allowed me to do. I've been working through Marie Forleo's 
B-School program & working in a small group as part of Hilary Rushford's Mentorship Coterie and it's been such an inspiring experience. The outpouring of support from family and friends is so special to me. 

Okay, sorry for getting all cheesy on you all! Let the champagne popping and birthday celebrations begin!

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Blouse + Statement Necklace

You Musn't Be Afraid to Dream A Little Bigger Darling!

La Petite Fashionista: Lizzibeth Statement Necklace

What I'm Wearing: Pink Blouse: Lizzibeth // Statement Necklace: Lizzibeth // Jeans: Aeropostale
 Nude Heels: Jessica Simpson

I picked up this pink blouse & super fun statement necklace at the Lizzibeth fashion show last weekend! I thought it couldn't be more perfectly me! My blog & readers have been here through so many birthdays for me. So thank you endlessly!

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Also, I love your outfit!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Happy Birthday!

Ainar said...

Happy birthday Lauren.Stay colorful!

Zhenya H said...

Happy Birthday! It's so awesome to find out you are sharing my mom's birthday!

Zhenya
http://beingzhenya.com

Panty Buns said...

One day belatedly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love the pink colour of your Lizzibeth blouse! You looked gorgeous for your birthday!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Tabet said...

Happy b-day and sweet look! :)
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Coupon Blues said...

This is best site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your chatty blog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. Coupon Blues
Aeropostale Coupons

Carrie said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! And love the outfit - I was at the Lizzibeth show too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin