Monday, March 17, 2014

LPF Loves: Lyla's Clothing

I'm so excited to partner with new online boutique, Lyla's Clothing to share my favorite spring dress picks from the shop (trust me- it was so hard to only pick a few)! They offer trendy clothing & affordable pieces (win! win!). I am especially in love with their dress selection- since that's literally what I live in all summer long (any fellow dress lovers out there)?

Lucky for you, I've spotted all of the spring dress trends to make shopping oh-so-easy this spring. I also have a fun little Q+A with the boutique owner, Meagan to get to know her & the shop better. 

LPF Loves: Lyla's Clothing // Spring Dress Trends

Shop the Post:
1. Coral Tube Dress, $38 // I love the flirty floral print & flattering fit of this style
2. Highlight of Your Life Dress, $38 //The shift silhouette is trending this spring and the pink & blue color combo is perfectly preppy
3. J-J-Jaded Dress, $38 // Teal is the ultimate spring shade- pair with a stack of bracelets!
4. Spoken 4 Dress, $38 // The tribal print trend is not going anywhere this spring 
5. Summertime Sand Dress, $38// Romantic ruffles on this dress make it perfect for date night OR girl's night out
6. Emerald Embroidered Dress, $38 // The embroidered details & lace on this piece combine two of my favorite trends for spring into one gorge little dress

As a fellow entrepreneur, I love hearing the stories of other women in business! I asked Meagan, the owner of Lyla's Clothing to do a quick Q+A with LPF!

LPF: How did you pick the name Lyla's Clothing?
I got the name Lyla from my grandmothers, Lydia and Laura.  The first two letters in there names.  

LPF: Tell us a little about Yourself!
I am from Louisiana and now live in Texas.....I have been happily married for 1.5 years! My favorite holiday is of course Mardi Gras! 

LPF: What made you want to open up your own boutique?
I love to shop! After spending 9 years in retail, I realized I didnt want to continue on that path....I was in store management meaning I never got to spend Christmas or holidays with family.

So, check out Lyla's Clothing & show this new boutique some love on facebook, twitter, & instagram!

What's your favorite dress trend for spring?

xoxo, lauren


Rachel Lynne said...

OH! I love the blush pink dress, definitely need to check this out!

Panty Buns said...

I'm loving the look of all of these dresses! The lovely colours, feminine details and fabrics look wonderful. It would be nice to own them all.

Camille said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to this adorable boutique! All of these dresses are so cute! I love the Coral Tube Dress, Highlight of You Life Dress, and Summertime Sand Dress.


Online Clothes Shopping Sites said...

I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic blog posts.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin