I'm so excited to partner with new online boutique, Lyla's Clothing to share my favorite spring dress picks from the shop (trust me- it was so hard to only pick a few)! They offer trendy clothing & affordable pieces (win! win!). I am especially in love with their dress selection- since that's literally what I live in all summer long (any fellow dress lovers out there)?
Lucky for you, I've spotted all of the spring dress trends to make shopping oh-so-easy this spring. I also have a fun little Q+A with the boutique owner, Meagan to get to know her & the shop better.
Shop the Post:
1. Coral Tube Dress, $38 // I love the flirty floral print & flattering fit of this style
2. Highlight of Your Life Dress, $38 //The shift silhouette is trending this spring and the pink & blue color combo is perfectly preppy
3. J-J-Jaded Dress, $38 // Teal is the ultimate spring shade- pair with a stack of bracelets!
4. Spoken 4 Dress, $38 // The tribal print trend is not going anywhere this spring
5. Summertime Sand Dress, $38// Romantic ruffles on this dress make it perfect for date night OR girl's night out
6. Emerald Embroidered Dress, $38 // The embroidered details & lace on this piece combine two of my favorite trends for spring into one gorge little dress
As a fellow entrepreneur, I love hearing the stories of other women in business! I asked Meagan, the owner of Lyla's Clothing to do a quick Q+A with LPF!
LPF: How did you pick the name Lyla's Clothing?
I got the name Lyla from my grandmothers, Lydia and Laura. The first two letters in there names.
LPF: Tell us a little about Yourself!
I am from Louisiana and now live in Texas.....I have been happily married for 1.5 years! My favorite holiday is of course Mardi Gras!
LPF: What made you want to open up your own boutique?
I love to shop! After spending 9 years in retail, I realized I didnt want to continue on that path....I was in store management meaning I never got to spend Christmas or holidays with family.
What's your favorite dress trend for spring?