Thursday, March 6, 2014

LPF's March Inspiration Board

March has already been a magical month. I got to see my best friend get married (congrats Mrs. Saucy Jocey's Kitchen) I also spoke on a blogging panel last nigh at UW-Madison for Moda Magazine with a few of my fave ladies- Katelyn, Maya & Gabrielle! It's been a really exciting blogger filled month!

I also had thevery exciting  honor of jetsetting to San Fran for a partnership with Nordstrom Rack  on their #ShopGenius campaign (getting to meet a ton of lovely bloggers like, CaitlinAlicia + Taylor!)- but more on that later.  You can sneak a peek at my photoshoot on instagram -it was a definite pinch me moment!

I've pulled together a few of the things inspiring me in March- from blogging beachside to sparkling maxi skirts, motivational prints & pineapple parties. I am feeling refreshed, inspired, and ready to take on the world right now!

La Petite Fashionista: March Inspiration Board

MARCH INSPIRATION BOARD:

This board has me dreaming of warmer weather and Springtime! A pineapple decor themed party is definitely happening this year, I am determined to learn how to do something fun with my hair, and I can't believe those statement earrings are only $6.00! I also think I most definitely need the "Who Runs the World" print for my new desk space.

What are you feeling inspired by this month?

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Blogging beachside sounds so amazing right now! I'm hoping spring shows up sooner, rather than later :)

26 and Not Counting

Taylor {Taste of Taylor} said...

love this idea! while i won't be beachside this month (or any time soon) i can definitely rock that curly pony and some statement earrings!

Maya McDonald said...

Love this! I'm going to get on a mood board this weekend, and I love this inspiration!
Hope you had a nice relaxing day at home :) xx

megdanderson said...

loving this board! especially on a cloudy, cold nyc day -- so cheerful and bright! have a great weekend!

Gabrielle @ LookSharpSconnie said...

It was seriously so great meeting you. You're the nicest person ever, and you deserve every good opportunity that comes your way :)
I'm so glad all of your hard work is paying off, and I can't wait to come see you rock the Nordstrom Rack launches.

Let's get together soon & take cute instagram pictures of our coffees ;)
kidding. sort of.

-Gabrielle

Camille said...

I LOVE your inspiration board!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin