The Blogger Buzz is back! This month, the lovely group of bloggers & I are sharing which shoes will add a little pep to our step this Spring! Let me just say these girls have some serious style. Now I'm hoping for all the snow to melt away so I can break out my open toed heels and sundresses. Here's hoping!
- Meghan Anderson of Downtown Daydreams // I am such a sucker for DV by Dolce Vita neutral-colored wedges. These fun shoes can be thrown on with white pants or sundresses and I love that they're so easy to walk and dance in. I run them into the ground every spring/summer!
- Samantha Peterson via The Brunette One // I love 'The Lauryn' from Sole Society. I'm excited to bust out all of my favorite flats without worrying about them being ruined my the salt and snow!
- Katherine Nolden of The Duchess of Plumewood // These Kate Spade 'Fab' Jelly Sandals are outstanding! A bow, bright punchy color, and in jelly! Sign my feet up!
- Laura Podlich of Beauty & the Beard // These Gap Striped Pointy Flats are beyond cute—they get me so excited for Spring!
- Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista // I'm obsessed with these Lasercut Leather Heels. I can totally imagine them with all my sundresses (or packed in my luggage for a last-minute Mexico vacay)!
- Ashley Fine of One Fine Day // These Kate Spade 'Josse' Flats make me want to jump for joy. The color is fabulous and that bow is major!
Which pair of shoes for Spring do you have your heart set on?