Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meet our New LPF Intern, Courtney!

I'm so excited to have a new intern for La Petite Fashionista! Meet Courtney, she's an ambitious fashion major at UW-Madison & rep for College Fashionista! She's going to be helping out a ton, especially with La Petite Fashionista Mag & our social media handles for twitter, facebook & our brand new instagram!

We're so thrilled to have her help & wanted to do a fun Q&A with her! 

 photo lpfintern_zps6ceefc4f.png

What' your major in school?
Textile and Apparel Design

What are three things we should know about you?
1. I bake the best chocolate chip pumpkin cookies on the planet.
2. My dream job is to be editor-in-chief of a fashion magazine. Teen Vogue is my top choice!
3. I’m a 2013 graduate of Teen Vogue Fashion University. This was by far one of the greatest opportunities of my life! I was even able to meet and listen to fashion industry stars including Thakoon, Coco Rocha, Joseph Altuzarra and Amy Astley.

What are your favorite places to shop?
J. Crew, Shopbop, H&M, Nordstrom’s, and Zara

Favorite piece in your closet?
My favorite item in my closet is a fur vest I bought at Guess in October. It was the perfect piece all fall and winter long!

What made you want to intern for La Petite Fashionista?
The instant I read the La Petite Fashionista blog, I fell in love! After reading amazing content and flipping
through the LPF digital magazine, I learned that Lauren lives in Madison, just like me. I instantly knew I had to contact her to see if there was any way I could be of assistance to her. I’m so honored to be an LPF intern and thrilled for the journey!

What are you most excited to work on for LPF?
I’m excited to learn anything and everything I can! I’m prepared to suck information in like a human vacuum. I’m most excited to work on the LPF Mag. I can’t wait to learn how to layout the pages, create content, and help with photo shoots.

Isn't she the sweetest? You will be seeing a lot more from Courtney on  the LPF Mag social channels!

xoxo, lauren

[stay social with LPF]


Jessica Joyce said...

Congrats, Courtney! You seem like you got this. LPF Magazine is a cool thing to be a part of.
Your Friend, Jess

Camille said...

Congrats, Courtney! I hope that you have the best time interning at LPF magazine!


Jaime Costilow said...

Congratulations, Courtney! You look like the perfect fit for LPF Magazine!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin