Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mixed Prints: Gingham + Florals

Oh the things we do in the name of fashion. Literally it started snowing an hour after I braved the cold in my springy eyelet skirt. This is the winter that just won't end! On a happier note. I got this floral scarf in a package for an upcoming partnership I'm working on with Boden and it made me feel insta-springy just putting it on!

La Petite Fashionista/ Mixed Prints: Gingham + Florals

What I'm Wearing: Gingham Shirt: Lands' End Canvas // Eyelet Skirt: Forever 21 // Floral Scarf: Boden
Bracelets: J.Crew Factory  //  Earrings: Francescas // Shoes: Jessica Simpson

La Petite Fashionista: Mixed Prints- Gingham & Florals

La Petite Fashionista / Perfectly Preppy Gingham & Florals

I've picked a few similar pieces to help you get the look:

I 'm loving the mixed prints look this spring and what more perfect pairing is there than preppy gingham and florals and pretty white eyelet?

xoxo,  lauren

[stay social with LPF]


Allison said...

You are so stylish! I'm loving the mix of colors and patterns - you pull it off effortlessly!

Panty Buns said...

I love your Forever 21 lace eyelet skirt! Well done you, braving the cold for these fabulous Spring outfit photos! Your J. Crew Factory bracelets are very trendy. The colourful floral print on your newly arrived Boden floral scarf is very pretty and you styled it wonderfully with your Land's End gingham blouse. Your Spring OOTD is lovely!

Jessica said...

Love it! You look great :)

Jessica Joyce said...

Braving the cold is always a fashion lover's risk. I wore gingham today and started to think of picnic blankets. That's a long time from now for "spring" here in NYC.
Your Friend, Jess

PatrĂ­cia M. said...

I really love that mix of floral and gingham, perfect for Spring time!


eliz said...

ahhh love love this spring outfit!!! Pretty <3

Camille said...

I love your adorable outfit, Lauren! Your scarf just screams spring.


The Preppy Sisters said...

I absolutely adore the mixing of patterns, it looks great! I just followed your blog, it's lovely. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.


Jen Dang said...

Love the gingham floral combo! So cute!

xo Jen
Skirt The Rules

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're trying to get the same effect as a 50mm 2.8f lens! I'd suggest purchasing one - they're only about $200. It'll save you a lot of Photoshopping later :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin