Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Try This Trend: D'Orsay Flats (Under $60!)

One of my favorite shoe trends for Spring is the d'orsay flat. A d'orsay shoe has part of the "vamp" of the shoe cutaway to reveal part of the middle of the foot & arch. What looks like a normal flat from the front becomes deceivingly sultry at a side view! I've rounded up the most stylish d'orsay flats under $60 from leopard print to studded, crochet to metallic!

La Petite Fashionista // Try This Trend: D'Orsay Flats Under $60

Designer Jenni Kayne has given this classic shoe a comeback by introducing it back in fun colorways and fabrics each season. Jessica Alba is a huge fan and rocks them all of the time. Although I absolutely adore her d'orsays, I can't afford the $400+ a pair. So I've rounded up a few of my favorites that are all under $60!

La Petite Fashionista // Try This Trend: D'Orsay Flats Under $60

Shop the Post:

I would style a pair of d'orsay flats with a pair of snug fitting ankle length denim or a floaty skater skirt. These cute flats are the ultimate in feminimity and they will definitely be trending this spring and summer!

Help me choose a pair to call my own this spring- which is your fave?

xoxo, lauren

[stay social with LPF]

6 comments:

Lauren said...

yes! i long for the jenny kayne d'orsay flat :)

Ashley said...

I love d'orsay flats! The leopard pair are calling my name!

Sherin said...

Can't wait to be wearing such cute flats this summer.

Maya McDonald said...

I love these shoes - and they're surprisingly comfortable :) Love the roundup lady! xx

Alissa said...

Those Nine West shoes are adorable!

Camille said...

These flats are so cute! I want to try some for this spring.

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin