Monday, March 10, 2014

Try This Trend: Skater Skirts

One of the trends I've seen everywhere this Spring are skater skirts! Often referred to as "scuba skirts" or the longer length as "midi skirts" this style is super feminine and flattering. In the fall we saw these voluminous skirts trending in black. Right now, I can't get enough of the full skirts in pastels, bright pinks & summery whites. I like to style the skirts with tucked in tees, knotted blouses & cropped sweaters.

These bloggers are absolutely rocking this look (so crazy seeing some of the ladies I met at my Nordstrom Rack summit on the pages of pinterest, like Nany's Klozet in her peach skirt!)


I've selected tons of affordable options to try out the full skirt trend above. I am really partial to the bubblegum pink! How cute would it be with an eyelet shirt & some espadrille wedges?

xoxo, lauren



Mia Lupo said...

Obsessed with the look by "Love, Lenore" and more than ready to embrace this romantic silhouette :)

Allison said...

These are SO pretty - I plan on stocking up for Paris, they seem so chic!

Panty Buns said...

I like the look of that peach coloured skirt from "Nany's Klozet: Big dots and colors!" and the way it's styled with the polka dot top and mint green blazer. I also love bubble gum pink. A bubble gum punk full skirt would look adorable with any number of blouses including the eyelet top :)

Camille said...

This is definitely a trend that I want to try! I love the bubblegum pink ones, too! So cute!


Kerri Waller said...

I actually have this on my list of Spring pieces to buy! Love this post! Thank you for sharing!

- Kerri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin