Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Splash of Happy with Boden

Boden has always been one of my favorite brands because it's just so La Petite Fashionista. The colorful prints, modernized classics & quintiscentually british style make it a truly unique place to shop. I mean, how can you not love placing an order on the phone and hearing a cheery British accent on the other end! The brand is making closets fun again with their bright colors & prints and beautiful silhouettes that make you feel like the best version of yourself.

The sun was finally making an appearance after six months of hiding this week and I met my boyfriend for lunch downtown (major perk of self employment). I had to laugh when I saw that the cup from one of my favorite coffee shops quite perfectly coordinated with my outfit!

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Pants + Polka Dots from Boden

La Petite Fashionista: A Colorful Splash of Happy with Boden

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Pants + Polka Dots with Boden

I’ve been dying for a pair of colorful skinny jeans and this pink pair was absolutely calling my name. Paired with preppy navy polka dots and it’s a match made in heaven! It’s amazing how transformative a pair of pants can be to your attitude. In a spring that just hasn’t been cooperating, slipping on this pair of colorful pants has given me an instant sunny disposition! I can’t control the weather but I can definitely sport some springy clothes that make me smile! :)

Do some shopping at the Boden site and I have no doubt you’ll find some clothes that will bring a splash of happy to your life too! 

xoxo, lauren 

Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Boden through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Boden, all opinions are my own.


Jessica said...

You are killin it in those bright pants! I've been dying to add some fun colored skinnies to my drab black and jean collection.

26 and Not Counting

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

I love this! I just got a pair of pink jeans (on the blog today) and I was trying to decide how to wear them next. I love this and think I'll give it a try :)

Ashley said...

You look adorable! Everything about this oufit screams fun. I need to check into Boden more!

Maria MacNamara said...

Love, love, love the pink! You look adorable. :)

awhite said...

What a baaaaabe! I love those pink skinnies on you- and that coffee mug is too cute!


Nikki said...

That polka dot blouse is too cute! And I love it with the pink jeans. Such a perfect spring look!


Van said...

Wow, the outfit is like candy for the eyes:) Love the pops of pink, from the lipsticks to necklace and of course the skinny jeans:) I love how you work the hot color in your outfit without making it too overwhelming.

- Van from Fashion for Petites

Sherin said...

I absolutely love Boden! Their look is so classic and fun. I love those trousers so much - such a pretty colour.

Amanda said...

Seriously loving all of your spring styles! Soo fabulous!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin