Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blogger Buzz: April // Rainy Day Reads

The Blogger Buzz is back for April! This month we're sharing our perfect rainy day reads. I must admit I've been doing more audio book listening than reading lately, but I also just started the Divergent series traveling to Kansas City the other weekend- it feels good to unwind at the end of each day and disconnect!

Where'd You Go Bernadette: Meghan Anderson from Downtown Daydreams. The perfect beach read and I loved the uirky story of the young girl and her mother. Plus the bright cover is a perfect addition to any bookshelf! 
Allegiant: Samantha Peterson from The Brunette One. Finishing up this trilogy was a must for me! 

Making Ideas Happen: Laura Podlich from Beauty and the Beard. It was slow at first, but had some excellent tips on taking ownership for your ideas and executing them flawlessly!
The Divorce Papers: Katherine of The Duchess of Plumewood. A fun read that was just the thing to get my mind off my looming law school finals! 
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista. I'm a total social media nerd and Gary Vaynerchuk talks about the industry in a really inventive way! 

What have you been reading lately?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

5 comments:

awhite said...

I am getting ready to start the Divergent series and I'm pretty pumped. :)

Happy Thursday, babe!

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

Where'd you go Bernadette is at the top of my list of books to read. I'm a social media nerd too so that Jab Jab Jab Hook sounds interesting!!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

I'm currently reading Allegiant right now too! I want to read the Divorce Papers soon!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Rachel Lynne said...

haha, I am a social media nerd too! I love reading everything on HubSpot... read two books related to social media marketing lately too! Will have to check this out, thanks for sharing!

Jessica OhSoAntsy said...

Where'd You'd Go Bernadette was a great book and I've finished all 3 in the Divergent series! So good! I'll have to read a couple more from your list. Thanks for sharing!