Friday, April 4, 2014

Latest Lust: Spring Shades of Nail Polish

One of the easiest ways to transition your wardrobe into Spring is by brushing on a new shade of nail polish! This year I'm loving light pastel shades like mint, baby blue, pale pink & peach, and lilac! Or better yet combine the two & do a trendy "half moon manicure". I recently tried shellac, but with my ever-changing outfits and style, I like the versatility of good old fashioned nail polish.
These are a few of my favorite spring shades:

Stylish Nail Polish Shades for Spring

Total side note, but who names all of these fun nail polish shades? I want their job!
xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

These pastel colours look so amazing for spring.

awhite said...

I'm more than a little obsessed with pastel polish right now. I got a mint-colored pedicure right before GBS and am loving it.

It was so lovely to meet you this weekend, babe! GBS was a success in terms of new-found blogger buddies (who know how to have a GOOD TIME)!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin