Monday, April 14, 2014

Latest Lust: Spring Shades

Looking at this post just makes me happy! I love how different each of the individual pieces are, but how well they mix & match together. I'm inspired by the color palette- pops of mint, coral, & yellow grounded in white & brown neutrals.I also love the playful mix of patterns & texture from watercolor florals & stripes, to eyelet, patent leather& 3D rosettes. 

Latest Lust: Spring Shades

I own those J.Crew 3" chinos in a ton of colors and must say they're one of my favorite pieces to wear in the summertime. I don't know about you- but I totally noticed within the last few years, that I can't buy shorts from the places I used to shop because they're a little too short & scandalous. I love that J.Crew's are perfect length for a 20-something and come in such fun colors!

What pieces are on your shopping list this Spring?

xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

I love spring shades - I can never get enough of pastel and light colours.

Dana Kay said...

These shades are the perfect spring colors! I'm loving the white dress, coral shorts, and mint tank top that you picked. thanks for sharing.
Dana Kay

Panty Buns said...

I love Spring colours and prints and I also love Spring/summer fabrics and designs. My favourite three items out of the eleven listed are: The Floral Bloom Necklace, the White Eyelet Dress (with pretty bow), and the Floral skirt. I have been shopping for light puffy feminine blouses, just went shopping for babydolls, and have yet to look for swimsuits (I'm not in good enough shape yet). I think I may also shop for a beach coverup.

Amanda said...

Absolutely love all of this! Esp the mint tank :)

Maya McDonald said...

Love these colors and pretty pieces! If only it wasn't snowing today :( :( :(

Nikki said...

What a fantastic color palette! Love all of these picks, especially the mint top and the yellow sandals!


Kristen said...

love everything! i have that striped top with neon pops - love it!

Lauren said...

i just can't wait to wear short sleeves and dresses with no tights again, this winter is killing me!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin