Saturday, April 12, 2014

Little White Skirt + Chambray Shirt

What is it about slipping on a floaty chiffon skirt that just makes you want to do a little twirl? This tiered white skirt from Flourish Boutique is no exception! I paired my little white skirt with my trusty chambray button down, pastel chevron heels & hot pink lipstick. Considering how versatile it is- this skirt is going to be on heavy rotation in my wardrobe this summer!

La Petite Fashionista: Little White Skirt + Chevron Heels

La Petite Fashionista: Chambray + Pink Lipstick

La Petite Fashionista: Little White Skirt + Chambray Shirt
What I'm Wearing: White Skirt: via Flourish Boutique // Chambray Shirt: Target (similar) // Chevron Heels: Marshalls // Mint Crossbody Bag: Lands' End Canvas (similar) // Watch: Michael Kors  // Clover Necklace (similar) // Pink Lipstick: Maybelline "Pink Pop" // Sunglasses: via Nordstrom Rack

If you love my skirt, be sure to check out the Flourish Boutique site for some gorgeous & affordable new pieces for Spring!

I was so excited to get my clover necklace in the mail from my bestie Katie last week! She sent it as a good luck token for my new business ventures. The sweet thought behind it brings a smile to my face every time I wear it! How did I luck out with such amazing friends?!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! I got in some dancing & craft cocktails last night so life is good!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Maya McDonald said...

You are SO cute! Those heels are ah-mah-zing by the way! xx

Sherin said...

This whole look is so perfect. The white skirt is stunning.

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing heels! :)
Kisses
Tabea

Auf Wolke 3

Jessica said...

You look so great! I love Flourish Boutique :)

Camille said...

Your outfit is adorable! I love those chevron heels!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com

Rachel Lynne said...

I absolutely LOVE this look and your heels are fab!

Tomissa said...

That skirt is tremendous!

Panty Buns said...

The chiffon fabric of your Flourish Boutique floaty white skirt looks very pretty and perfect for warmer weather outfits. You styled it nicely with your blue top and Maybelline "Pink Pop" lipstick. It's nice that you have good friends and had fun out dancing. I hope you have a wonderful week too.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

What a great way to do chambray!I'm going to have to try this

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin