Friday, April 25, 2014

LPF Friday Favorites: 4/25

One of my blog resolutions this year was to spread the good blogging karma! So, in my effort to do that, I want to more regularly share my favorite posts & products from around the blogosphere! Right now I'm gravitating towards all things vibrant, colorful & energetic.

Without further ado.. my first round of Friday Favorites!

LPF's Friday Favorites 4/25

FRIDAY FAVORITES:
  • Derby Style: My girl Grace at a Southern Drawl is showing us how to rock a killer Derby look in her new post. I LOVE the fascinator!
  • Loren Hope Turquoise Sunburst Studs: I can imagine wearing these stud earrings from Jeweler's Wife with absolutely everything this summer.
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronze Body Oil:  After the longest winter ever, this girl needs a tan. Honey, bronze & glow are right up my alley.
  • Soludos: How great is this striped pair of espadrilles from Soludos? Perfectly preppy and comfortable
  • Gray Malin Art:  This colorful shot of Bondi Beach is actually part of J.Crew's summer swim campaign. Obsessed with Gray's work!
  • Rhubarb Cocktails: My boyfriend's mom always has tons of rhubarb for us from her garden so I'm looking forward to making some of these rhubarb cocktails from House of Earnest.
  • Phone Case:  This phone case from Jordan Carlyle is absolutely stunning. It totally speaks to my creative side that I've been feeling so much lately
  • Party Skirt: I think this pretty pink midi skater skirt would be gorgeous paired with a white eyelet crop top & strappy heels.. so much fun!
So cheers to the weekend! What's on your favorites list right now?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

5 comments:

Ashleigh Jean said...

I'm madly in love with those earrings! They're absolutely stunning! Great picks :)

xx, Ashleigh

Allison said...

I loveee Gray's work as well - so different and pretty. Mmmm rhubarb cocktails sound fantastic - a bar near where I live has rhubarb beer that they mix with a chocolate stout, for a chocolate fruity mix.. it just works!

NewTress Filipino Hair said...

As hair lovers, gotta say, we love the fascinator in Grace's Derby Style. Your outfit is never complete unless you have the perfect accessory for your hair.

Dhrubo Tara said...

Thanks for your beautiful collection . All of them so nice . I really like of this . I think every one like this . If find any more fashion tips .........

http://www.sheniko.com/angel-contact-lenses/

Katherine Nolden said...

How do you like the Honey Bronze? I've heard mixed reviews.