One of my blog resolutions this year was to spread the good blogging karma! So, in my effort to do that, I want to more regularly share my favorite posts & products from around the blogosphere! Right now I'm gravitating towards all things vibrant, colorful & energetic.
Without further ado.. my first round of Friday Favorites!
- Derby Style: My girl Grace at a Southern Drawl is showing us how to rock a killer Derby look in her new post. I LOVE the fascinator!
- Loren Hope Turquoise Sunburst Studs: I can imagine wearing these stud earrings from Jeweler's Wife with absolutely everything this summer.
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Body Oil: After the longest winter ever, this girl needs a tan. Honey, bronze & glow are right up my alley.
- Soludos: How great is this striped pair of espadrilles from Soludos? Perfectly preppy and comfortable
- Gray Malin Art: This colorful shot of Bondi Beach is actually part of J.Crew's summer swim campaign. Obsessed with Gray's work!
- Rhubarb Cocktails: My boyfriend's mom always has tons of rhubarb for us from her garden so I'm looking forward to making some of these rhubarb cocktails from House of Earnest.
- Phone Case: This phone case from Jordan Carlyle is absolutely stunning. It totally speaks to my creative side that I've been feeling so much lately
- Party Skirt: I think this pretty pink midi skater skirt would be gorgeous paired with a white eyelet crop top & strappy heels.. so much fun!
So cheers to the weekend! What's on your favorites list right now?