Sunday, April 27, 2014

Organizing for an Accessoryholic

I never realized quite how many dresses, shoes , accessories, and coffee table books I owned until I moved in with my boyfriend and started having to share a space with him. My bracelet collection has been seriously taking over, and this weekend I decided to do something about it. I love being able to accessorize so easily in the morning since everything is organized by color.

I spent the weekend doing some re-organizing and wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots!

La Petite Fashionista: Organizing for an Accessoryholic
Black velvet jewerlry organizer for my massive bracelet collection (similar here).

La Petite Fashionista: stack of books + vintage milk jug with peonies
Stack of books, vintage cowboy boot & glass milk jug with faux peonies

La Petite Fashionista: Necklace Organization
Can't forget about the statement necklaces! They have their own storage rack

La Petite Fashionista: Stylish Organization- Fabric Covered Boxes
Another favorite find of the weekend were these awesome metallic storage boxes from T.J. Maxx I'm using one to store scarves & nail polishes and another for some paperwork. I store makeup brushes in this cute mercury glass container.

Does it mean I'm getting old if the highlight of my weekend was getting pictures put in picture frames that have been empty on top of our dresser for the past 6 months? It's the little things y'all. I love re-organizing every so often to give the room a new feel. This weekend I took on the bookcases- adding in some colorful storage boxes to hide/organize paperwork & pretty faux peony arrangement in a milk jug.

How do you like to organize your jewelry?

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Rhea Gupte said...

Loving your bracelet collection!
Xx
Rhea
www.fuss.co.in

What to wear said...

Love those turquoise necklaces, my favorite!

www.whattowearwheretobuy.tumblr.com

Fashion Column Twins said...

We totally need to do this! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, your accessory collection is inspiring. haha I'm always so terrible at spending money on statement jewelry, but I just need to do it! i love how many different options you have to jazz up an outfit in the morning.

Sherin said...

I do love having a lot of stuff - I'm such a girl. Your bracelet collection is amazing.

Maya McDonald said...

These tips are so fabulous! so…wanna take on my closet next with all that free time you have? ;) xx

Allison said...

Oh my god, I love everything about this. I NEED more accessories so I can justify having such amazing storage spaces for it!
I do love stacks of books with flowers/arrangements on top. I think it's such a chic way to organize.

Lisa said...

Hey Lauren! Love your Jewelry storage post! :) I just posted one myself, although I must say that 2 tier bracelet one would be great for me since I have a lot of Bracelets my self! Great post! :) xo

Lisa,xo
http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin