Monday, April 28, 2014

Pink Ikat Print + Braided Sandals

You might hate me after this but.. I don't do flip flops. At least not the inexpensive rubber variety. After living in sandals growing up a Florida girl, I prefer something a little bit more substantial. Over the years I've stocked up on stylish sandals that are just as well suited for the beach as they are with a printed sundress for cocktails.

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Ikat Print Skirt + Braided Sandals

What I'm Wearing: Black Crochet Tank (similar // Pink Ikat Skirt (similar)
Pink Statement Necklace (similar) Black Braided Sandals (via Easy Pickins)
Pink Kate Spade Crossbody Bag (via Nordstrom Rack)


La Petite Fashionista: Pink Ikat Skirt & Statement Necklace

 The Midwest Bloggers founders & I each teamed up with Easy Pickins to style a piece from the site. I chose these black braided sandals because I know they'll become a super versatile summer shoe staple- and can you believe they're only $12?!
 
 For me in the summertime, there's no easier to throw on look than a bright printed skirt, sandals & statement necklace. I've had this pink ikat skirt for years and I'm still not tired of it. I love the print & pops of pink and lime green!

What's your easy go-to look during the summertime?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments :

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

This skirt is adorable! I'm a total sandal and flip flop girl, as long as I don't have to wear socks, it's win-win :)

Jessica said...

Love that bag! I'm guilty of always buying (at least) one pair of cheap flip flops to throw on while running errands. But I'm with you...I like something more substantial for outings :)

26 and Not Counting

Kari said...

That skirt is so cute! I love the ikat print. I'm all about sandals in the summer. For the past few summers, I've been wearing $4 gold colored flip flops from Old Navy, though, so maybe it's time for me to get something a little better:)

Rachel Lynne said...

Such a gorgeous dress and loving the sandals as well!

Panty Buns said...

The pink and lime print of your ikat skirt is beautiful. Your statement necklace looks like it was made to be worn with that skirt. I haven't decided omn my go-to Summer look yet. I'm still window shopping and loving Spring!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

Your pictures are so summer! I love the skirt. And those shoes look so perfect for the summer too.

Maya McDonald said...

Looking gorgeous as usual girlfriend! Love that pretty pretty purse! xx

awhite said...

So cute and summery- and I hear you re: flip flops. I'll do a dressed up version (like leather), but not the Old Navy rubber variety until I'm running for a spray tan. :)

Happy Wednesday!

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com