Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pretty Prints with Oak73

What does one do when there's snow on the ground in April, and they want to do a photoshoot of pretty spring styles? Move to my favorite indoor spot (with gorgeous morning light) in the house of course- the kitchen! In a house living with two boys, and little of my own design influence, this little nook is my favorite spot to keep my recipe box, vintage glasses & cake plates for entertaining, and a constantly stocked vase of fresh flowers!

I really don't feel like my outfit is complete unless I'm wearing some sort of pattern or statement jewelry piece. So, when I was shopping at Oak73's beautiful selection of feminine prints, it was a match made in heaven! 

Painted Floral Dress- Oak73
What I'm Wearing: Painted Floral Dress- Oak73

La Petite Fashionista: Floral Buttondown & Sparkle Tweed Skirt via Oak73

La Petite Fashionista: Painted Floral Dress via Oak73

I think what I love most about Oak73 ( besides all of their on-trend and colorful prints) is that all of their unique pieces are made in small quantities and manufactured in the USA! The product all naturally lends itself to print mixing and matching, and the spring prints range from watercolor florals to bold geometrics to colorful animal prints!

Try This Trend: Printed Pants via Oak73.com
 Ikat Flower Skinny Pant // Floral Silo Skinny Pant (all styles via Oak73.com)

 Are you a fan of feminine florals, modern geometric or abstract, preppy polka dots & trellises, or animal prints? The secret to mixing prints is choosing two prints in the same color family- it's easiest to coordinate them when they share a common color within their print!

 xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments :

Jessica said...

I'm still working up the courage to start mixing prints ;) You make it look fab!

26 and Not Counting

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

You look beautiful! Sounds like a great brand :)

Alissa said...

You are so cute! These photos are darling!

awhite said...

Print mixing like a pro! Love these fun spring pieces, babe. Hopefully the warmer weather reaches you up north soooooon! :)

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com