Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Pink Phase

You know how artists go through different color phases? Well, I feel like I do the same with clothes. Right now I'm going through a MAJOR pink phase. I can't help it- i'm instantly drawn to it and the brighter the better. I picked up this neon pink tank dress at American Eagle & I'm already looking forward to wearing it all summer long.

 La Petite Fashionista: Neon Pink

What I'm Wearing: Neon Pink Tank Dress : American Eagle // Turquoise Necklace (similar) // Chevron Clutch (similar) // Bracelets: Armed & Readi & Brighthouse Baubles

La Petite Fashionista: Neon Pink Dress + Turquoise Necklace

Neon Pink Dress + Turquoise Necklace

I just read the forecast for the weekend.. EIGHTY degrees. Wisconsin, we can be friends again. I've missed my sundresses! Are you going through a color phase with your wardrobe right now too? Do share.

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

courtney parker said...

Your dress is beautiful! I love the colors of this look!

Love&Clothing

Evgenia Hutson said...

Love you in pink Lauren! Will you be at the Blogger Bazaar in Milwaukee in June?
~Zhenya
http://beingzhenya.com

Lindsay Ropella said...

Woohoooo 80!! I've decided not to leave good old WI just yet... :) Love that color combo! You totally dressed to match your website lol.

Hope you have something fun planned for the long weekend!

Panty Buns said...

I love pink! Your American Eagle Neon Pink Tank Dress looks lovely!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

awhite said...

Finally, finally- some spring weather! You are rocking two of my fave warm weather colors here, and looking gorg! :)

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Sherin said...

The pink dress is stunning. And I love the blue necklace you paired with it.

Sherin said...

The pink dress is stunning. And I love the blue necklace you paired with it.

2 Girls in 2 Cities said...

This dress looks great on you! I love the bright colors. - J

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin