Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beat the Heat with Fruttare Fruit Bars!

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Fruttare, but all my opinions are my own. #itsallgood #pmedia  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I could not have asked for a more perfect weekend. I spent every spare second outside- and I wouldn't have had it any other way. During the summer I love any excuse to be outdoors.. dinners al fresco, kayaking on the lake, Saturdays at the farmer's market, and beating the heat with a cool and tasty treat.

Meet said cool and tasty treat- Fruttare Fruit Bars! I spent the long weekend catching up on magazines (and some rays), and beating the heat with these cool and refreshing Fruttare fruit bars (in Mango & Strawberry and Milk flavors)!

Beat the Heat with Fruttare Fruit Bars

Beat the Heat with Fruttare Fruit Bars

Beat the Heat with Fruttare Fruit Bars

Beat the Heat with Fruttare Fruit Bars

The Fruttare Fruit Bars are seriously delicious.They're packed with real fruit taste, creamy milk, or refreshing juice. To me there's no better way to "treat yo self" in the hot summer sun than an icy fruit bar- or even have them as dessert when summer entertaining.

 I picked up my Fruttare bars on an impulse trip to Hyvee, but they sell them at most grocery stores. You know it's a good day when the hardest decision you have to make is which flavor of fruit bar to buy (next time I'm totally trying the pineapple or lime.. or maybe the coconut?!). I was excited that that they even matched my summer #armparty.

 I even found some DIY cocktail recipes using the fruit bars on the Fruttare facebook page. I have a feeling it's going to be a reallyyyyy good summer y'all.

xoxo, lauren


Jessica said...

YUM! These would be a great alternative to the desserts I usually go for ;)

wakeupformakeup said...

KILLER lip color on you and my husband and I are obsessed with Fruttare bars. You know who else is? Our cats! haha! They will NOT leave us alone when we have one.

Rachel Trampel said...

Yum, they look delicious and I LOVE the lip color you have on!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin