Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Style

Cinco de Mayo's of my college years were usually spent having way too much fun out on our local island celebrating my bestie Kelly's birthday. SO many good memories. Now that I'm in the post-grad world, Cinco de Mayo is usually spent with a much more low key margarita and chips and salsa at home. Although, Kyle makes a pretty darn good margarita I must admit (recipe here).

If I can't celebrate the day with beergaritas & sunshine- the least I can do is wear a Mexican inspired blouse. I love this cobalt & pink embroidered blouse that's perfect for the occasion. 

La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Blouse
Get the Look: Cobalt + Pink Embroidered Blouse - TJ Maxx (similar) // Earrings - Nordstrom Rack // Pink Heels- 6pm (similar) // Pink Stud Bangle - Forever 21 (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Embroidered Blouse

La Petite Fashionista:Cobalt Embroidered Blouse + #ArmParty

Are you doing anything to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year?

xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

I really wish Cinco De Maya was a thing we celebrated here. It always looks so much fun. I love the Mexican inspired look. It's such a pretty top!

Jessica said...

I did my celebrating over the weekend ;)I love this look on you!
26 and Not Counting

Lindsay @ The Newlywed Notebook said...

That top is adorable! Happy cinco de mayo! Can't wait to have some chips and salsa con queso tonight - my guilty pleasure :)

Allison said...

You are so cute - I love that top and all of these colors!

Nikki said...

Such a cute blouse! Perfect for CInco de Mayo! And I love those pink shoes!


Dhrubo Tara said...

Congrats for your beautiful design . You are looking so cute . I really like of your all dresses and color combination . Thank again for your nice look .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin