Friday, May 30, 2014

Dog Days of Summer

I miss having a dog around- but my schedule makes it tough. So, I love when my boyfriend's family dog, Lucy, comes to stay with us. She's the sweetest weimaraner who loves nothing more than snuggling up toyou & a walk around the neighborhood. I snapped these over the weekend on one of her walks. Even though she's not my family dog, she's accepted me as one of her own.

Note to self: fabulous dog walking editorials are not really an option with a strong willed pup who won't sit still. But- that's okay, I love these anyway- and our walks today.

Dog Days of Summer
Dress: Nordstrom Rack | Heels: 6pm | Dog: Lucy
Dog Days of Summer

On a fashion note. I score this striped little number on one of my last visits to Nordstrom Rack. It's  comfy, flattering and perfectly preppy- which pretty much meets all the LPF criteria! It's dress season FINALLY- so I'm going to be taking full advantage.

Happy Friday y'all!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Lindsay Ropella said...

That dress is perfect!! And kudos to you for walking a big dog like that in heels! My pup is only 12 pounds and I still have to wear running shoes to handle walks with her lol

Rachel Lynne said...

Awwww LUCY is so cute! I love having a doggie but sometimes I feel bad because I don't give her enough attention, I try to balance it out by spending A LOT of time with her when I can!

Sherin said...

She is the prettiest thing ever. And this is definitely the cutest look I've ever seen on anyone walking a dog. The dress is so pretty.

Nikki said...

Lucy is too cute!! I wish I could take really cute "dog walking" pictures with my dogs (or really any pictures) but they are both really crazy and never stay still! Love that dress on you!

Nikki
thefashionablewife.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin