Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Latest Lust: Inspirational Prints

I don't normally share many personal things on LPF, but this week has been really difficult for me. My dear grandpa, my poppie, passed away and I just feel sad. We're just going to miss him so much. It's been nice to gather with family members to celebrate his life- but it's never easy to lose someone you're close to.

In honor of his memory, there's nothing I wanted to share more today than a collection of inspiring prints. I love the idea of having these uplifting quotes & sayings hanging in your house. Whenever you are having a bad day you can look at them and instantly feel uplifted.

Latest Lust: Inspirational Prints
(click the image to shop the prints)

Do you have a favorite quote or saying that instantly inspires you?

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. These inspirational prints are beautiful. Hang in there:)

Dianna M. said...

Aw, Lauren! I'm so sad for you and the loss of your grandpa. Grandparents are so special, and I'm glad you were close to him and got to have him as a part of your life for a while. Sending prayers of healing and comfort for your heart and your family. Big hug! xo

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry Lauren. What a terrible time. Sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way :)

Lindsay @ The Newlywed Notebook said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. There is never anything that can be said to change the pain so I will just say a prayer for you and your family today...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin