Sunday, May 18, 2014

Latest Lust: MAI

Life is all about finding a balance right? Between work and play. Eating healthy and indulging. Relaxing & action packed days. When I found MAI, I loved it because it was exactly that- clothes 
that could take you from yoga class to drinks with the girls.

The MAI clothing line just gets me. Their mantra is I AM enough. and they "believe that who you are is exactly who you should be." and that is a sentiment I can get behind. I'm wearing one of their dresses in today's post that is equally as perfect to throw on after yoga as it is for this perfect spring weekend!

La Petite Fashionista: Dress by MAI

La Petite Fashionista: Dress by MAI

La Petite Fashionista: Dress by MAI

As if I could love the brand more- MAI is designed and produced locally in St. Paul Minnesota by a fellow Woman entrepreneur. I love that they offer affordable & stylish workout clothes. GIRL POWER!

These are a few of my favorite pieces from the new MAI collection:

MAI Spring/Summer 2014 Collection

Who else can relate to trying to strike a balance in life?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Maya McDonald said...

SO cute! My friend Jordan modeled for a few of their early shoots -and it's so nice to see they're doing well! Love that dress on your girlfriend! xx

Lindsay @ The Newlywed Notebook said...

That dress is awesome! I've never heard of them before but I'm excited to check them out! P.S. your hair is gorg!! Jealous :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Cute dress!

Rachel Lynne said...

Awesome! What a gorgeous dress!

Gold Coast Girl said...

Cute dress! Graphic prints are so on trend right now and I think you have found the perfect outfit!

Shannon Berkery said...

I absolutely love that pattern, so fun! And I can definitely get behind that mantra too :)

Sherin said...

That dress is amazing. I love the print so much.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin