Friday, May 2, 2014

Snail Mail Confessions

There is seriously nothing that makes me happier than opening up my mailbox and seeing a card from a friend or family member. Being so far away from most of them can be hard, so it's so nice to know that they're thinking about you! I will admit I'm a much better receiver than sender- though that's something I'm seriously trying to change.

I've rounded up a few of my favorite picks that I know will inspire me to put pen to paper.

Latest Lust: Snail Mail
(Just click the image to see the sources!)

I also discovered the busy girl's best kept secret- Cardstore! They let you personalize a card with a photo or name on the front (or select one of their pre-designed cards), type your message and even (the best part) send it to the recipient for you. It's seriously going to be life changing for me. I feel like I'm never going to have to feel sad about forgetting to send a card for someone's birthday!

Snail Mail Love Notes

I couldn't resist sending a little love note to Kyle. I will never get tired of just because cards. Who needs special occasions to tell someone you're thinking about them. I'm the queen of post-it love notes, but this is so much better!

How do you keep in touch- email, skype, snail mail? Please tell me I'm not the only one with a mass of beautiful notecards and is horrible at sending them out? Friends if you're reading this I promise I will make a change :)

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Lindsay @ The Newlywed Notebook said...

I LOVE getting mail too! Well OK, packages are best but I'm not picky. :) These are adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin