Friday, May 9, 2014

Steal Her Style: Emma Stone at the Met Gala

Okay okay, so I know the Met Gala was so three days ago, but I'm just now catching up on all of the red carpet pictures. I can without a doubt say that Emma Stone's pink on pink crop top & maxi skirt look has to be one of my favorite red carpet moments ever. I just love how youthful, glam, and the teeniest bit sultry it is. Plus I'm a sucker for the Elsa braid (Frozen, hello!).

I'm recreating the look here (love that it'd be equally as fun for a night out with the girls as the red carpet)!

Loving this Look: Emma Stone
Emma Stone Met Gala image via Popsugar

I have to admit I'm absolutely loving the complementary bubbly gum pink paired with hot pink. It's so unexpected, and truly so me. Color me inspired!

Did you check out the red carpet from the Met Gala as well? Which look was your favorite?

xoxo, lauren


Lindsay Ropella said...

I LOVE this look! I'm such an Emma Stone fan I'm surprised I missed this before. Totally agree that color combo is so unexpected but gorgeous!

Emily Harris said...

I LOVE this look! Perfect color combo:)

Rachel Lynne said...

LOVE this outfit so much! Definitely a fan of the crop top + long maxi and with this color-blocked look! Also, her makeup was perfection!

Gold Coast Girl said...

I love how she mixed red + pink. Great look!

Lauren said...

definitely one of my favorite looks of the night! and i immediately thought "elsa braid" when i first saw her hair too!

Sherin said...

She did look stunning didn't she? The whole ensemble was perfection.

courtney parker said...

How amazing was her look? Thanks for sharing this recreation, it's perfect!

Rachel Emily said...

This was definitely my favorite Met Gala look and I LOVE how you recreated it. Absolute gorgeousness!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin