Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Beauty Secrets

Spending most of my life in Florida- I definitely learned my fair share of summer beauty secrets. When it's so hot that your makeup seems to be melting off, sometimes you just have to go with it. I'm low maintenance when it comes to my beauty routine in the summertime, but I have a few go to "secrets" that I wanted to share!

Who's ready for summer?

Summer Beauty Secrets

SUMMER BEAUTY SECRETS:

1. For Treating Dry & Damaged Hair: Moroccanoil TreatmentLeaves your hair healthy, shiny and more manageable! (win, win, win.. especially in the Summertime)!
2. For Wavy Surfer Girl Hair: Not Your Mother's- Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray-  I try to stay blow-dry free in the summertime. A few spritzes of this and I have wavy surfer girl hair, even sans beach!
3. For Rocking Sandals all Summer: Jenna Hipp Polish & Ruby Wing Color Changing Polish- Keep your tootsies polished during sandal season- I love a bright color (& love this color changing one!)
4. For a Sunless Insta-Tan: Tan Towel -It doesn't really feel like summer if I'm not sporting a tan glow, but skin cancer is no bueno. I've tried a lot of sunless tanners and Tan Towels are my absolute favorite- they're quick, treak free, a really natural looking color & definitely worth the splurge.
5. For SPF Protection (that smells amazing): Australian Gold SPF 30- I probably should not admit this, but when I was a little surfer girl in high school, I used to put this on every day not just for the sun protection but because it just smells oh-so-amazing and beachy.

What are your favorite summer beauty products? Inquiring minds want to know!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

courtney parker said...

I will have to try that sunless tanner! I love the NYM texturizing spray!

Love&Clothing | Tory Burch Giveaway

Annabelle Jordan said...

I've been wanting to try the Moroccan Oil and the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray for a while now. Definitely need to go pick it up.

peace, vibe, soul + annabelle
annabellaella5.blogspot.com

Rachel Lynne said...

I've been wanting to try a new beach hair wave spray :) This one sounds amazing! I try to not blow dry my hair either... it already gets frizzy enough with the humidity!

Hong Zhang said...

In this appearance acquainted era, all the women like to accept a artist backpack to attending stylish. Because, accepting an absolutely advised backpack of any acclaimed cast is advised as the louis vuitton replica cachet attribute that adds aroma in their personality and gives accent to their identity. Louis Vuitton is one of gucci replica the arresting names alms a ample ambit of beautiful and superior handbags, purses and wallets. Over the accomplished decades, Louis Vuitton has accustomed itself as a apple arch cast name in the appearance industry. If talking about the Louis Vuitton more, it provides anybody with something in the new accumulating of hermes outlet handbags, archetypal bags, purses and wallets. This acclaimed architect makes some of the a lot of adorable handbags, purses and wallets.With absolute adroitness and exact markings, these all avant-garde and replica watches different items are fabricated of AAA superior covering and offered at reasonable prices. As aloft mentioned, there are abundant people, who can't allow the prices of Louis Vuitton, can get replica handbags, purses and wallets of the aforementioned name. However, for these artist handbags and added accessories, women accept to absorb a acceptable bulk of money.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin