Wow has it been one whirlwind of a week. I spent a short but sweet 24 hours in New York to host a social media event (but more on that later)! Now that this weekend marks the unofficial start to summer, so does my eternal battle with my closet.
Each day when I'm getting dressed in the morning I have to decide if I'm going to go with summer whites or summer brights (or maybe a combination of them both)! I've picked a few of my favorite must-have summer pieces from Shopbop in each category, so it's easily a win-win situation!
Shop the Post:
1. Graphic Tee- Sincerely Jules: The photo-real trend is big for summer & I love this tee.
2. Lace Tunic Dress- Blaque Label: How amazing would these be paired with strappy cognac wedges?
3. Crochet Sleeve Tee- Club Monaco: Take the basic tee up a notch with novelty details
4. Fringe Earrings- Adia Kibur: These statement earrings pack a serious punch
5. Slingback Sandals- Sam Edelman: The slide sandal silhouette is trending in a big way
6. Little White Dress- Madewell: The LWD is just as important a closet staple as the LBD
7. Colorblock Heels- Jeffrey Campbell: I'm obsessed with ankle strap heels & I love the color combo
8. Maxi Dress- One By Boutique: This dress comes in a ton of gorge colors
9. Bracelet- Hipanema: This bracelet is an instant arm party- I love it!
10. Colorful Bikini- Citrine Swim: The styling and color of this swimsuit are TOO beautiful
11. Crossbody Bag- Rebecca Minkoff: The crossbody bag is the perfect size for your essentials
12. Graphic Tank- Chaser: As someone obsessed with all things Hawaii this is too perfect
What do you tend to gravitate to in the summertime- summer whites or summer brights?