Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Sweet Life: Insta Faves

I seriously love instagram- it's the perfect outlet for posting inspiration and little snippets of life, and seeing what my favorite bloggers & friends are up to. There's so many time those instagram posts never make it on my blog (it's a good thing to have too much to blog about right?!).

I thought I'd share a few of my faves that didn't make it on the blog (apparently I have a thing for sweet treats, coffee & monograms.. but you probablyyyy already knew that)!

La Petite Fashionista: Coffee + Leopard Heels

La Petite Fashionista: Baked by Melissa Cupcakes

La Petite Fashionista: Preppy Eyelet + Boat Shoes

La Petite Fashionista: Salted Caramel Crepe

La Petite Fashionista: Peach chinos + Gold sparkle tee

Also, we're gearing up for the next issue of LPF Mag. Be sure to follow LPFMagLove & tag your fashion, diy, home & fitness posts with #LPFMag & they might make an appearance in our new issue! Feel free to email me as well if you're interested in contributing to our summer issue!

Be sure to follow me on instagram so I can see what you're up to too (especially if you're a fellow lover of salted caramel crepes & pastel pants!).

xoxo, lauren


Laura H. said...

Loving those gold sequins!

Kari said...

Instagram is the best! Love your bracelets!

Maya McDonald said...

I love following you on Instagram! Your colors, style, errything is just gorgeous! xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin