Friday, May 16, 2014

Try This Trend: Beach Babe

What I love most about the beach babe trend is that you don't even have to be at the beach to get the look. (Which is great since I'm thousands of miles from the nearest coast)! Beach babes are more than just stylish- they have an air of confidence in everything they do. 

So what if you didn't take the time to blow dry your hair this morning- rock those beachy waves, put on those reflective shades & cutoff jeans and you're ready to take on summer.

Try this Trend: Beach Babe

There's so much I love in this post. The babe part of beach babe is key. Swim trends for Summer 2014 are fall about sexy cutouts and bustier swim top style- and accessorizing is just as important as the swimwear. A flower crown headband is perfectly paired with beachy waves. Other easy ways to accessorize are a pair of reflective shades, statement earrings, or bubblegum pink lipstick.

Who else is SO ready for the beach and summertime?

xoxo, lauren


courtney parker said...

Adore that bustier surf top!

Jessica said...

I'm flailing my hand around over here! Can I have it all?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin