My favorite thing about Summer has to be the spontaneity of it all. One minute you’re binge watching episodes of the Mindy Project and the next, your bestie calls & you are en route to the beach. Half-day fridays at work are positively meant for last minute afternoons at our local lake. I throw everything in a tote bag and am out the door in 5 minutes flat.
I’m sharing a few of my favorite pieces for a last minute beach day. Can we say cheers to summer or what?!
BEACH DAY PACKING LIST:
1. Stylish Sundress- This is a must in case your afternoon at the beach ends up as an evening out with friends.
2. Accessories- The easiest way to take your beach look from day to night is adding a few accessories- I’m partial to an arm full of bracelets.
3. Bikini- This one’s a given- Make sure it’s something you feel comfortable & stylish in!
4. Venus Snap with Embrace Razor- This is seriously the last minute beach day’s best friend. If you don’t have time, or forgot to shave your legs- just add water and you can get instant smoothness no matter where you are. Plus it comes in a stylish & discreet little compact that’s perfect to throw in your beach bag when you’re on the go.
5. Cute Sandals- As I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I’m all about the dressier sandals like this metallic pair.
6. Sunglasses- Because let’s be real. Everyone looks better in a pair of shades ;)
7. Beach Hat- Save your face from getting too much fun with a colorful floppy beach hat. I couldn’t resist adding a cute monogram to mine.
This is seriously going to be a summertime game changer..
Okay, anyone else REALLY ready for a trip to the beach now? It’s going to be a good summer.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Venus through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Venus, all opinions are my own. Thanks for your support of La Petite Fashionista!