Monday, June 23, 2014

Floral Fever with Nordstrom Rack

I have a fashion confession to make- you might not find me in anything other than sundresses the whole summer. There’s no easier way to feel instantly stylish than slipping on a printed dress and a pair of sky high wedges, with a colorful bag thrown in for good measure. 

This look featuring a floral print dress & accessories from Nordstrom Rack is an easy breezy summer style, and the best part is the great deals. (Because, let’s be honest- there’s nothing sweeter than getting a designer bag for less!) My perfect summer afternoon definitely involves relaxing with a good book or doing a little bit of shopping.

Floral Fever: Nordstrom Rack

 What I’m Wearing: Floral Dress- Lush via Nordstrom Rack | Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack | Pink Crossbody Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack | Sunglasses- Fendi via Nordstrom Rack

Retro Sunglasses + Florals

La Petite Fashionista: Floral Afternoon

I’ve curated a few of my favorite summer trends from so you’ll be perfectly in style this summer. For the hot summer months we’re taking the glam factor up a notch! Think graphic prints, stacks full of statement jewels (always a LPF favorite), caged sandals, and retro style tortoiseshell sunglasses.

Shop the Trends (all via 
Maxi Dress: Diane von Furstenberg  | Caged Sandals: C Label  | Wrap Bracelet: Stellavalle
  Orange/Pink Bracelet: EttikaRing: Golden Blues Sunglasses: Ted Baker

Lucky for you, Nordstrom Rack just launched their online store at so you can do your shopping from the comfort of your perfectly styled sofa (.. or lawn chair!). A fun insider tip: Nordstrom Rack offers flash sales every week on Monday and Thursday at 8 a.m. PT. Sales are limited-time and quantity, so get the gorgeous pieces while you can! Happy Shopping!

Which summer trend are you loving most? 

xoxo, lauren

This post was sponsored by Nordstrom Rack. All views are my own.


Jessica said...

Knowing the goods are now available online is dangerous for my pocketbook!Dang it ;) You look gorgeous, Lauren!

Nikki said...

Oh my, Nordstrom rack online is going to be bad news for me… but I can't wait to check it out! Love that dress!


Kelsey said...

I'm so excited for the Nordstrom Rack to open in Madison this fall! Might have to check out their online store in the meantime.

Allison said...

I didn't know Nordstrom Rack was online! We have one semi-close by, so the drive was my bank account's saving grace.. No more!
You look gorgeous - and I agree. Dresses in the summer look fantastic, but are SO easy.

courtney parker said...

Your dress is beautiful! I love that Nordstrom Rack has an online store! They always have the best deals!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin