Sunday, June 15, 2014

Neon + Neutral

Yesterday at the Blogger Bazaar in Milwaukee I was telling someone that I have champagne taste on a beer budget. So often on LPF I talk about adding great trends to your closet and shopping in an affordable way! I love finding boutiques that share the same sentiment on style & being able to share these gems on my blog.

The Mint Julep Boutique gets updated with trendy new pieces daily and the best part is that it's fashion that won't break the bank! In today's post I'm rocking the neon + neutral trend with the Floral Lattice Dress from their shop.I love the pop of bright coral on the hem of the dress!

La Petite Fashionista | Neon + Neutral

What I'm Wearing: Floral Lattice Dress - The Mint Julep Boutique | Nude WedgesNordstrom Rack | Monogram Necklace (similar) | Leather Clutch (similar) | Gold Bracelets: (similar)

La Petite Fashionista | Neon + Neutral

La Petite Fashionista | Neon + Neutral La Petite Fashionista | Neon + Neutral

I'm definitely adding the Mint Julep Boutique to my list of affordable favorites. Check out the site for yourself & save 10% on your order by signing up for their email! I love following them on instagram & facebook to see all of the pretty new pieces they get in (I'm obsessed with all the pretty printed dresses they've been getting in lately)!

What summer trend are you loving right now?

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Hong Zhang said...

One of the hermes outlet aboriginal things humans do in such a austere bearings is to cut aback their expenses. Many of us would accept lived out the acceptable times benumbed the acclaim agenda wave, spending added than we can allow and architecture up debts. The best way to cut spending and accord debts is to astute up on louis vuitton replica big-ticket purchases that are absolutely avoidable.Louis Vuitton handbags accept consistently had a around-the-clock appeal. They accept active a position of pride and accept an enviable afterward of adherent buyers. Every new appearance appear by the aggregation is lapped up by agog fans. There is a acumen for chanel outlet that. You see, Louis Vuitton has bigger on its quality, chic, beauty, appearance and ability over the years. For example, something like the Monogram Denim Mahina XS can accomplish any woman angle out from the crowd; or, if you wish 18-carat leather, try the Balenciaga Giant City Bag. Nothing can exhausted the gucci replica appearance caliber of these bags.A Louis Vuitton accent can transform your wardrobe. It is an apparent assurance of style, amusing chic and sophistication. That said, difficult times anticipate us.Nevertheless, besides top superior affirmation and aswell agreement and quick delivery, they accomplish every accomplishment to absorb the chump feel affable with a big difference.

Sherin said...

You look so amazing here! I am in love with that dress and the necklace.

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Such a great dress on you! I love the unexpected color combo.

Lindsay Ropella said...

You look adorbs! I've never heard of this boutique before but I'm checking out their site right now based on your recommendation and I'm really impressed! They have some really great pieces - thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin