Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Seersucker Summer

I don’t think I could have found a more perfect way to spend the official start of summer than at my family’s lake house. I spent the weekend hopping into local antique stores, drinking plenty of Leinie’s summer shandy, visiting with family, and breaking in the new canoe. 

Whenever I’m up north I gravitate towards clothes that are equal parts comfortable and classic. This seersucker dress has been in my closet for a few years and it has such a perfect all-American feel. Even for someone as accessory obsessed as me- I know my giant statement necklaces have no place in the north woods, so these delicate necklaces from Lotkie are the perfect finishing touch. 


La Petite Fashionista: Seersucker Summer

La Petite Fashionista: Seersucker Summer
What I’m Wearing: Seersucker Dress - Francesca’s (similar) | Arrow Necklace - Lotkie

La Petite Fashionista: Seersucker Summer
 What I’m Wearing: Summer Sweater- Target | Tri Azteca Necklace- Lotkie

La Petite Fashionista: Seersucker Summer

 I can only hope that all weekends this summer are as perfect as this one was! There’s something about a weekend at the lake that makes me want to break out all my preppy favorites- whether it’s stripes, seersucker, summer weight sweaters, or perfectly paired accessories. 

 What’s your idea of a perfect summer weekend? 

 xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Love that little arrow necklace, and it's so reasonably priced!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful dress and your necklace is so pretty!

Nikki said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And I love that seersucker dress!

Nikki
thefashionablewife.com

Gracey Williams said...

That sweater is so cute! You actually just made me realize that I live in the south and I have nothing seersucker. I'm a slack southerner!

Rachel Lynne said...

Gorgeous! Love the layering of the sweater over your dress!

Rachel's Lookbook

Sherin said...

I love the seersucker print - it's so perfect for the summer. I love the dress.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin