Friday, June 20, 2014

Seriously Stylish Statement Necklaces

I'm pretty thankful to have friends with great wardrobes. At last week's Blogger Bazaar in Milwaukee, Maya and I had booths right next to eachother. Perfect for catching up with one of my favorite Chicago ladies and of course scoping out all the pieces she was selling.  Such a fun time meeting and hanging out with some local bloggers and one of my fav local business owners, Lizzie at Shop Lizzibeth (see her tassel necklace featured below and in our upcoming issue of LPF Mag!)

Maya and I both ended up doing some swapping- I am in total love with this colorful necklace from her. It's so bright, bold and so very LPF- and as you know I have a thing for statement making jewelry.

La Petite Fashionista: Neon Shirt + Statement Necklace
Shirt: BB Dakota via Le Tote | Necklace: Anthropologie via Maya

I love investing in accessories because you get so much wear out of them. It's so easy to give a basic outfit some sass. Check out a few of my favorite seriously stylish statement necklaces below:

Seriously Stylish Statement Necklaces

When it comes to necklaces do you go for something bold or more delicate?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Check out La Petite Fashionista featured on StyleCaster's "30 Petite Fashion Bloggers that are Reaching New Heights" post! So honored.


Lindsay Ropella said...

I'm such a sucker for a good statement necklace. I adore the one you are wearing, and also number 4!! Have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

The bolder the better, right? I love it! I don't really have a jewelry style. I have some dainty pieces and some bold ones as well. Enjoy the weekend :)

Sherin said...

I love statement necklaces. The are so perfect to add to a neutral top.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin