Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Social Butterfly

Since I work in social media and I'm a fashion blogger I am constantlyyyy on my phone. So, having a phone case that's equal parts stylish & functional is a priority for me- especially because I'm perhaps the clumsiest person alive- no exaggeration, just ask my parents how many phones I went through in college!

The new Customized Otterbox Phone Cases from Rendi are the perfect answer for fellow social savvy fashionistas. I mean, look how perfectly it matches my #armparty.

La Petite Fashionista: #ArmParty & Monogrammed Cell Phone
Customized Otterbox Phone Case: Rendi

La Petite Fashionista: Preppy Polka Dots & Monograms
What I'm Wearing: Polka Dot Top: Boden | Skirt: Flourish Boutique (similar) | Tassel Necklace: Lizzibeth
Bracelets: Shop LaMalu, J.Crew Factory, Francescas, Forever 21 (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Pink & Turquoise Preppy

Rendi makes it easy to customize your phone using their site. They just launched their new customized otterbox line this week! There's a ton of stylish patterns to choose from-  chevron, stripes, polka dots, quatrefoils & more- literally the hardest part is just deciding on which one to choose! Then you can make it your own with a monogram or your name. 

I designed my cover with a pink chevron & turquoise monogram because I couldn't think of anything more perfectly La Petite Fashionista! This girl LOVES her monograms. I love that the otterbox case will keep it safe during blogger brunches, impromptu photoshoots & fashion shows- but it's so pretty too. Keep your eyes peeled on the Midwest Bloggers site- Katelyn, Sam & I are all sharing our favorite new phone case.

Save $5 off your customized Rendi Otterbox iphone case(& free shipping!) with code: MDWST5 

Are you as obsessed with monograms as me?!

xoxo, lauren


Maya McDonald said...

Cutness! You're so fabulously bright and stylish :)

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Such a great ottos ox, it pretty much puts my black one of shame...

awhite said...

I'm obsessed with chevron and monogramming- so this is perfect for me. Love your case! :)


Jessica said...

Love this idea! You don't wanna know how many phones I went through in college either ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin