Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunset Shades

I'm instantly drawn to all things that remind me of the beach. I'm thankful I'll be making a trip home to FL this summer to soak up some sun and sand. My latest find is this Sunset Print oversized clutch from Samudra- I couldn't resist the photo-real sunset print- that perfectly ties back to my neon pink sundress. I love that it's an oversized clutch size- big enough to fit all of my essentials and make a stylish statement! 

Maya was in town this weekend- and sweet enough to snap a few pictures (don't you love how other bloggers understand the need for a cute outfit pic?!)

La Petite Fashionista: Sunset Shades

What I'm Wearing: Neon Tank Dress- American Eagle (similar
Sunset Clutch- Samudra via Shopbop | Gladiator Sandals: Sam Edelman via Shopbop
Tassel Necklace:  Lizzibeth | Pink Fitbit | Sunglasses: Fendi via Nordstrom Rack

La Petite Fashionista: Sunset Shades

La Petite Fashionista: Sunset Shades

Like my tassel necklace? My friend Lizzie, at Shop Lizzibeth made it custom for me in LPF colors as part of the Tassel Project. 15% of the profits from any tassel necklace or bracelet you purchase goes to the charity of the month (love that!!)

The weekends could not be more perfect! We spent today shooting a summer editorial for the upcoming issue of La Petite Fashionista Mag and it perfectly evokes the feeling of weekend fun spent with besties at the lake. I'm so excited to release it in Mid-July!

Be sure to follow @LPFMagLove on instagram & be tagging all of your summer outfits, diy's, recipes & fun with #LPFMag so we can share on our insta!

xoxo, lauren


Maya McDonald said...

Girlfriend, you know I love a good outfit post! Plus you looked so cute I had to snap some photos :) xx

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great look! :)

Auf Wolke 3

Nikki said...

Love that dress! And the clutch is so perfect with it! Too cute!


Sherin said...

What a marvellous summer outfit. The pink dress is so gorgeous on you. And love the clutch bag too.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin