Friday, June 6, 2014

Watercolor Florals

You know the kind of outfit where people stop you in the hall to compliment you? Best feeling ever. This gorge watercolor floral skirt I just picked up from Aeropostale had exactly that effect. I'm in love with the colorful floral print and sretchy scuba skirt material. It meets the comfy, cute, and colorful summer outfit checklist!

See a few of my favorite snapshots of my outfit of the day:
La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Florals
What I'm Wearing:  Watercolor Floral Skirt- Aeropostale | Chambray Shirt- Target (Similar) | Necklace: LOFT (similar) | Wedges: Nordstrom Rack 

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Florals

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Florals

Summertime just makes me want to wear bright colors and prints every single day. Okay, now get off your computer and enjoy this gorgeous weekend, won't ya?

xoxo, lauren

P.S. My dear blogging friend, Hannah, just launched an inspiring new site The HBIC Project, highlighting the accomplishments of 20-somethings. I had the honor (& excitement!) of being profiled for my work on La Petite Fashionista and newly launched social media business, LPF Media .

Go check out the site & follow them on twitter & facebook!

5 comments:

courtney parker said...

Your skirt is beautiful!

Love&Clothing Tory Burch Giveaway

Panty Buns said...

The colours of the floral print on your Aeropostale skirt are gorgeous!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Burnam said...

I love that skirt! It's the perfect print for summer!

Jessica said...

I haven't been in Aeropostale in so long, but it looks like I need to venture that way! Your bright style is so awesome :)

Sherin said...

OMG The skirt - I love it! The watercolour print looks amazing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin