Friday, June 13, 2014

What's in our Bags: Chronicles of Frivolity + La Petite Fashionista

I'm so excited to be partnering with one of my favorite blogs, Chronicles of Frivolity for today's post!  Besties, Katey and Kristin are new-ish Dallasites who are margarita lovin' stylists obsessed with fashion. I so wish I lived in the area so I could join them for fashion filled happy hours ;)

 Funny story, before I ended up in the Midwest, my plan was move to Dallas! I love Texas- from the fashion to the food- and these Texan ladies have AMAZING style (seriously, check out their instagrams herehere  & here)! I love that we're all busy, style loving #GIRLBOSSes. 

Today we're both sharing the contents of our fabulous bags. Because, let's be real, it's so fun to sneak a peek at what's in eachother's purses!

What's In Our Bags: Chronicles of Frivolity + La Petite Fashionista

INSIDE KATEY'S BAG:

INSIDE KRISTIN'S BAG:
Bag | Book |Sunglasses (similar) | Phone case (similar) | Tassel Keychain  (similar)  | Pouch (similar)  Planner and Notebook | Wallet 

Kristin + Katey from Chronicles of Frivolity

See how fab Katey + Kristin are? Don't get me started on the gold sequined pillow! Side note- I also read #GirlBoss & will have to do a review on it- SO SO good! So, go check out Chronicles of Frivolity & tell them you stopped by from LPF!

Do share, what's the most surprising thing you have in your bag?

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

courtney parker said...

Adore that KS clutch!

Love&Clothing

Jessica said...

I secretly love peeking at what people carry around in their bags. This may seem lame, but I never go anywhere without tissues and and eos ball!

Rachel Lynne said...

So many gorgeous items! I wish my purse had so many beautiful things in it ;)

Lindsay Ropella said...

What a FUN idea! I'm always a sucker for those "what's in my purse" videos but they tend to drag on a bit. I love how fun this little snapshot into your girls' life (and purse) was!! Happy Friday!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin