Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Feeling Foxy

You know when you slip on a dress and it just feels like it's made for you. This little magenta number felt like just that- perfectly waist cinching and figure flattering. Which actually is an unexpected but delightful surprise considering that it was sent to me in my latest Le Tote delivery! 

For a monthly fee, Le Tote lets you select the styles you love to add to your "closet" on the site, submit your sizing & favorite brands. Then you get a delivery of clothes & accessories in your mailbox w/ free delivery & returns - as many times as you want during the month. It's like Netflix for clothes-  which is pretty much a dream come true! If you like anything you can purchase at a discounted price. 

The pieces they picked for me were spot on- bright, colorful, patterned & some killer statement accessories. This magenta dress from Collective Concepts & the fox head wrap bracelet are perfectly me.

La Petite Fashionista: Magenta Dress & Leopard Heels 
What I'm Wearing: Dress - Le Tote | Turquoise Necklace - (similar) | Leopard Heels -(similar
Fox Bracelet- Le Tote | Watch: Michael Kors  (similar)

La Petite Fashionista: Feeling Foxy

La Petite Fashionista: Magenta + Turquoise

I'm a huge fan of Le Tote- because to be quite honest- half the pieces in my closet, I've only worn a handful of times. Their program is a great way to try out trends, especially if you're always taking outfit pictures for your blog - because you'll always have new pieces to photograph. 

If you're a fellow blogger interested in reviewing Le Tote for your blog, reach out to

xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

This whole look is so perfect! I love the dress and all the accessorising looks great.

Emily Ray said...

I love the color combination of your dress and accessories - such a rich look! I will definitely be checking out the Le Tote concept as well, it sounds like a wonderful way to keep switching your wardrobe up. Stop by my blog: if you get a chance. Happy Blogging!

natalienoods said...

Saw this pin and had to come over here to say you look AMAZING! That dress is seriously perfect. I want one!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin