Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower

The highlight of my trip to Florida was celebrating my bestie's bridal shower. Kelly and I have been friends literally since we were in diapers. We were neighbors & spent our afternoons playing, being creative, and doing all the things that best friends do. I'm so lucky to have had her as a friend for literally my whole life- so it was so much fun to see her as a soon to be bride.

Me, my mom, friend Amy & her mom planned Kelly's bridal shower. The shower was a Georgia Peach theme (where she'll be getting married). We went for more southern elegant than rustic feel full of delicious food & special details. It turned out so beautifully that I just wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots.

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower: Peach Hydrangeas

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower: "You're a Peach" Napkins

Southern Style Georgia Peach Bridal Shower: Pecan Bars

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower: Peach Sangria

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower: DIY floral poufs

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower: "I DO" gold sign & white roses

Georgia Peach Bridal Shower

Get the Look:


We had simple & beautiful peach hydrangeas & baby's breath floral arrangements on the tables, tissue paper flowers hanging that a talented friend DIY'd & tasty desserts with a southern flair- pecan bars & peach cobbler. Of course seeing Kelly, oh-so-happy was the best part! 

I can't wait for her wedding- it's going to be so beautiful!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Lindsay Ropella said...

So stinkin' adorable!! You have talent, girl. Your friend is very lucky to have you taking care of all the wedding festivities!

Jessica said...

It turned out gorgeous! The table settings are so fancy ;)

Maya McDonald said...

Awww, I love this! The details are perfect and the bride to be looks so glowing! xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin