Monday, July 14, 2014

Haute Hat

Kyle and I spent Sunday afternoon at a local art fair walking around and checking out local artists work and looking for some unique art prints of our place (modern  rustic w/ a touch of geek chic-- if there's such a thing?). I took this as the perfect opportunity to break out my panama hat on this hot summer afternoon. 

 I can't believe I'll be leaving for Florida in a week- I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully do some working from the beach. This colorful Roxy sundress is definitely coming with me (be sure to check out the link below- It's on sale now for only $22!)

La Petite Fashionista: Panama Hat & Monogram Necklace

What I'm Wearing- Dress: Roxy (on sale for $22!) | Gladiator Sandals: Sam Edelman | Purse: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack | Monogram Necklace (similar) | Straw Panama Hat: Forever 21 (similar)
Sungasses: Fendi via Nordstrom Rack | Fit Bit Flex: Target

La Petite Fashionista: Panama Hat & Colorful Roxy Sundress

La Petite Fashionista: Panama Hat & Colorful Roxy Sundress

Shop the look:

Are you rocking hats this summer too?

xoxo, lauren


Jessica said...

I've always been a fedora fan, but I think it's high time I start branching out. You look too cute!

Lindsay Ropella said...

You are adorable in a hat, my dear! :)

Sherin said...

Such a pretty hat. It definitely adds to the whole look. I really love that dress too!

Rachel Lynne said...

You look absolutely stunning in this!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin