Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I'm back home in Florida for the week, and it's been truly bizarre trying to come back to terms with the 95 degree afternoons, frizzy hair humidity and my dad taking outfit pictures for me. Not so bizarre is being able to get together for dinner and drinks with my besties that I usually only see once a year these days and coffee shop dates with my sister at our favorite organic cafe!

Basically, when I pack for home I throw in all of the most colorful pieces in my closet (and raid my sisters' when I still feel like I don't have anything to wear- some things NEVER change!)

La Petite Fashionista: Lime Green + Statement Necklace

Pineapple Shorts + Lime Green Shirt

What I'm Wearing: Lime Green Tee: Gap | Pineapple Shorts: Aeropostale (similar
Necklace: Lizzibeth  | Gladiator Sandals: Sam Edelman

La Petite Fashionista: Pineapple Shorts

Does anyone else live far from their hometown and can relate to the strange but familiar feeling of being back to visit?

xoxo, lauren


Rachel said...

those shorts are adorable!

Jessica said...

Raiding my sister's closet it THE BEST. I'm thankful I only live an hour from my hometown. I hope you're enjoying your time back home :)

anrusso said...

I'm 13 hours from my hometown right now and the rest of my family is in Florida so I'm even farther in Denver! But it makes it so much more special when you do get to see everyone!


Sherin said...

I'm still in my hometown so can't imagine the feeling of coming back.

The pattern of the shorts is so fun - love them! Summer is definitely all about the brights.

Sarah Lagen said...

I love those pineapple shorts! And enjoy FL!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin