Monday, July 28, 2014

#LPFTravels: Florida

I can't believe I'm already home from Florida- such a whirlwind trip- and it always is. I squeezed in a relaxing day on the boat, shopping with my sister, and all the macadamia nut pancakes & cups of organic coffee I could drink- as well as my bestie's beautiful bridal shower (more on that later)!

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots from my trip home. See more on instagram.

#LPFTravels: Florida

#LPFTravels: Florida Snapshots
1. Peace sign art in the garden at my local coffee shop | 2. "Surfer" scrabble tiles in an antique store | 3. Coffee & aloha tank at home | 4. In my element on the water & wearing a monogrammed sun hat | 5. The sunset at my favorite spot | 6. Pancakes with Macadamia Nut Sauce | 7. Colorful #ArmParty | 8. Snacking on nubblers from Green Plate Foods | 9. Feeling tropical at a fav local organic cafe.

Also, I was featured on Beauty Bets this week to share what's inside my make-up bag. SO much fun. Can you tell I like pink- and a summer bronze? ;)

What summer adventures have you been on lately?

xoxo, lauren 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Love these snaps from your trip home. It looks (and sounds) like you had a great time!! :)

Jodie Santer said...

Macadamia nut pancakes sound delicious! hope you had a great time.
Jodie xx
www.santersgrotto.net

Sherin said...

Sounds like a great trip. I caught up with the pictures on instagram and it looks like you had such a fun time.

Hannah Merceanu said...

Looks like you had a blast Lauren! These pictures are gorgeous. I'd love to visit Florida one day!

Hannah | A Lovely Look

Willfully Elegant said...

I love anything with Mcademia!! Love'em!! You look so hot in the back shot with the bikini..love it! Hope you are having a great time!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin