Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Matchy Matchy

As you've seen on the blog before- I'm a big fan of the matching separates look. It's surprisingly easy to wear this SS14 runway trend- and even flattering. Choose a crop top that highlights your tiniest area. I tend to look best in a piece that accentuates my waist and balances out my curves whether it's a tiny peek of skin with a crop top or a floaty dress belted at the waist.

You can get the same look with a crop top & high waisted skirt- but you can take the trend up a notch with a matching top and skirt. I scored this one at Aeropostale for a great deal!

La Petite Fashionista: Matching Separates
What I'm Wearing: Matching Top + Skirt: Aeropostale | Gold Arrow Necklace: Lotkie
Heels: 6pm.com | Sunglasses: Fendi via Nordstrom Rack | Bag: Lands' End 

La Petite Fashionista: Matching Crop Top + Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: #Arm Party + Crop Top

La Petite Fashionista: Matchy Matchy

Shop the Trend:



Do you rock the crop top?

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous girl! This look is so great on you :)

Rachel Lynne said...

Love this! Seriously SO beautiful!

Samantha Tananbaum said...

Bought this same set and wearing it on the blog next week! Looks great on you!

xo
Sam

awhite said...

Such a cute summer look! What a babe. :)

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Lindsay Ropella said...

So adorable!! I'm shocked I love the matchy-matchy look but I totally into it now! Looks great on you!! :)

Sherin said...

You look great at matching separates. It is a great trend, and the print on yours is so lovely.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin