Monday, July 21, 2014

Muchana Hats + Pineapple Prints

I met the lovely ladies of Muchana hats at Go Blog Social, a blogging conference I attended & spoke at in Kansas City a few months ago. Let me tell you these hats totally stole the show in a well dressed room of bloggers. Nothing is a better conversation starter than a cute hat! 

I came to find out that the girls, Katie & Kelly were sisters, who own a handmade hat company, Muchana hats! Each hat is handwoven by a family of artisans in Ecuador and are absolutely beautifully made. I figured what better combination for my giant sun hat than this fun pineapple print top & navy eyelet skirt I just picked up at Aeropostale.

La Petite Fashionista: Navy Hat + Pineapple Print Crop Top
What I'm Wearing: Navy Hat: Muchana (style coming soon!) | Pineapple Print Top: Aeropostale  (similar
Navy Eyelet Skirt: Aeropostale (similar)  | Necklace: LOFT | Shoes: Sam Edelman

La Petite Fashionista: Navy Hat + Pineapple Print

La Petite Fashionista: Navy Hat + Pineapple Print

I'm headed home  to Florida today & looking forward to some outfit pictures with a BEACH in the background ;)

xoxo, lauren


PatrĂ­cia M. said...

So much fun!!


N@NY said...

Looking like a barbie in this ootd , amazing xoxo


This week's (Oh So Floral)ootd is up on my blog ,
come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

Jessica said...

So jealous you're off to Florida! Have so much fun :)

Sherin said...

That hat is so incredible! Love it, especially for summer. And you styled it so well. The top is so pretty.

Rachel Lynne said...

WHOOT WHOOT! Have an amazing time! Love this skirt + pineapple crop top! So chic!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin