Saturday, July 26, 2014

Beach Hair, Don't Care

Scuba skirts are my favorite. The neoprene-like material is so so comfortable and ultra flattering. This batik/tie dye print is right up my alley- a little bit modern, a little bit boho. I forgot how hot & humid it is here in the summertime and basically you want to be as airy & comfy as possible to beat the heat.  I'm pretty much loving this constant state of beach hair. 

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Scuba Skirt + Cobalt Top

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Scuba Skirt + Cobalt Top
What I'm Wearing: Shirt: borrowed from sister (similar)  | Skirt: Aeropostale (similar
Lightning Bolt Necklace: (similar)| Wedges: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack
Turquoise + Gold Bracelets: LPF x 6D Hairties, Brighthouse Baubles (similar), Shop La Malu (similar)
Pink Lipstick: Bare Minerals Moxie "Never Say Never"

La Petite Fashionista: Watercolor Scuba Skirt + Cobalt Top

I can't believe I'm already leaving tomorrow to go back to Wisconsin. As always, it's been a whirlwind of a trip- but so happy to see so many of my friends and family (and come back with a tan). I got to spend all day on the boat on the Gulf of Mexico one day this week drinking beer in the sun & it was a little slice of heaven on earth!

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Aren't they totally killing it this fall? I LOVE the new line!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin