Friday, August 1, 2014

A Colorful Workspace is a Happy Workspace!

Maybe I'm weird, but I actually used to get SO excited for going back to school and having an excuse to buy cute new school suppplies- colorful notebooks, pens & folders. If you know anything about me its probably that I LOVE color (and lots of it)! So of course, I'm more productive in a workspace that's full of color to keep me feeling inspired. How perfect that LPF Media LLC became official today too.. happy Friday vibes all around!

I'm obsessed with Poppin's colorful and beautifully designed stylish office supplies. Their motto is "work happy" and  my motto is a "colorful workspace is a happy workspace, so I'm pretty sure we could be bff's. There's something so gratifying about putting pen to paper and seeing things come to fruition (especially if said pen is neon pink!).

 I've been using  planner, notebook, pens, highlighters & cute pencil pouch  from Poppin (in LPF colors-of course) to plan out a new project - I'l be announcing on Monday (stay tuned)!

La Petite Fashionista: Colorful Office Supplies from Poppin 

I couldn't resist rounding up a few of my favorite colorful office supplies from Poppin. Isn't it amazing how much more enjoyable the work day is when you surround yourself with inspiration & prettiness?

La Petite Fashionista: Colorful Office Supplies from Poppin
Shop my Colorful Office Picks from Poppin:

La Petite Fashionista: A Colorful Workspace is a Happy Workspace

A Colorful Workspace is a Happy Workspace

Setting my own schedule as a new small business owner has been a big but very welcome change. I LOVE working & being a #GirlBoss- and wow does that feel so good to say. Be sure to stop by the blog on Monday, I have a really exciting new project to share! 

What do you do to make your desk an inspiring and motivating place to work from?

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Livia Boerger said...

Love this! Where is your cute calendar from?

Sarah Lagen said...

What a great day girlfriend!! Have fun back at school!!

PatrĂ­cia M. said...

That schedule planner looks really awesome and practical!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Tomissa said...

Way to go, babe! I love back to school shopping as well. Poppin is so awesome!

Maya McDonald said...

I've never heard of Poppin before, but there supplies are so darn cute! Congrats on the LLC girlfriend! xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin